The Field Elementary Parent/Teacher Organization (Field PTO) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and supports the education of children at Field Elementary by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers and raises funds to support enrichment programs and campus upgrades.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, teachers, administration and community
- Support school improvements for the benefit of all students at Field Elementary
- Expand and supplement equipment, technology and supplies
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for programs that fall outside the school budget
Please sign up to volunteer and receive updates about our current initiatives under the Get Involved tab. Our general meetings are held at the school library on the second Wednesday of every month at 5:30 p.m.